If you only require a smaller amount of secure waste collected, then why not try our Off Site Shredding Services in Sussex. Off Site Shredding in Sussex means that you can have your waste collected from your premises and destroyed within our state of the art facilities in Ditchling Common, Hassocks.
Off Site Shredding in Sussex enables you to securely destroy your documents and waste, without the hassle of having it taken care of on your premises. Off Site Shredding Services in Sussex are particularly beneficial in circumstances where vehicular access to your building could be tricky, for example courtyards and narrow streets.
As part of our Offsite Shredding Services in Sussex, we can provide you with secure sacks for confidential materials when you set up your account, which we can then come to collect and shred:
- Secure sacks are heavy duty polypropylene, secured with a tie and impossible to tear, providing (once sealed) great security
- Our sacks generally hold more paper than some of our competitors, around 44L
- There is no need to pre-pay for sacks, we supply these with seals free as part of our Offsite Shredding in Sussex – invoicing follows after your final collection
If you want a safe and secure storage solution for your confidential waste, then why not think about having one or more of our lockable High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or wooden consoles, all provided as part of our Off Site Shredding Service in Sussex.
Available in 70L and 140L capacity units, you can position these wherever is most convenient for your staff. Then, as part of our Off Site Shredding in Sussex, we will come and either collect your HDPE sacks and replace them with new ones, or collect the contents from your wooden consoles.
- All your secure waste is locked away at all times
- We collect from the location/s you specify, on a regular agreed date.
- No need to store sacks pending collections
- We provide you with a key in the event access is needed for any reason
- Secure bins are advised as ‘good practice’ in terms of meeting Data Protection Act 1998 for management system compliance and for external/internal security audits